How to Measure:
|It is absolutely necessary that we receive accurate measurements to ensure that the outfit ordered fits you perfectly.|
|1. Height : Measure your height.
2. Neck : Measure the centre around ( 1 inch above ) the base of the neck.
3. Shoulder : Measure from tip of one shoulder to the tip of the other.Measure this horizontally across the backside.
4. Chest/Bust : Keep measuring tape horizontal, measure the biggest girth of the chest.
5. Waist : Keep the measuring tape horizontal and measure the circumference at the level of the belly button.
6. Hips : Keep measuring tape horizontal and measure the circumference around the biggest part of the buttocks.
7. Sleeve length : From shoulder tip to the wrist, if it full sleeve or till the place you require if short sleeve or if sleeveless just mention sleeveless.
8. Outleg : Measure from belly button vertically down to the level of the floor. If you plan to wear heals, add some length.
9. Top length : Measure mid-point on top of the shoulder vertically down till the required length.
10. Armhole : Measure from the top of the shoulder, down the front of the shoulder, under the armpit, and up the back of the shoulder.
11. Dart point : Required for the saree blouse ( Measure from mid-point on top of the shoulder to center of the chest. This will tell us how low the neck should go).
12. Around Arm/Muscles
13. Neckline : From the tip of center point of shoulder to the above chest center.